If you registered your domain with Namecheap and don’t know how to connect the Namecheap domain to HostKro then read this article till the end. I will tell you step by step how you can connect your Namecheap domain to Hostkro web hosting.
First of all you need Hostkro Nameservers that help us to connect any domain to HostKro web hosting.
Here are the HostKro Nameservers that you need to connect your domain to HostKro web hosting.
You also get nameservers and other hosting details through email when you get hosting from Hostkro.
Now Let’s see How to connect Namecheap domain to HostKro web hosting.
How To Connect Namecheap Domain To HostKro
Login to your namecheap account.
- Click on domain list option and then click on manage button next to your domain name.
- Enter HostKro nameservers in nameserver option and click on right tick to save nameservers.
It will take up to 72 hours to propagate nameservers completely. We strongly recommend that you do not discontinue your previous hosting service until this period is over. During these 72 hours, some of your visitors will access your site on the old server and some on the new so you need them both up and running.
If you want to check that nameservers are propagated or not then follow the below steps.
- Go to the dnschecker.org website.
- Here enter your domain name and click on the search button.
If you get a green tick and Hostkro IP next to the location that means it domain nameserver propagated and you can start building your website. But if you see a cross next to the IP then you need to wait for some time.
Here are some other tutorial that you should check out
- How To Connect Godaddy Domain To HostKro
- How To Connect Hostinger Domain To HostKro
- How To Connect Domain Racer Domain To HostKro
- How To Connect Dynadot Domain To HostKro
- How To Connect BigRock Domain To HostKro
- How To Connect Chemicloud Domain To HostKro
This is how you can connect Namecheap domain to HostKro’s web hosting. If you still have any question and query just let us know in the comment section. Also check out our hosting plans for your business.